Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miss Cranky 2009

What I don't understand is----
How M, my girlfriend from school (you know who you are, you gorgeous thing), still manages to look like a sixteen year old, even after she eats thick chunks of mountain-goat cheese and wolfs down sandwiches the size of whales. And to add insult to injury, her job involves travelling around the world AND she gets paid for it. There is no justice in this world, I swear.

Now that the eclipse is over, I'm waiting for the changes. 'Financial gains', it said. My feet are going 'tap-tap-tap'. I'm still waiting...My bill at the checkout counter says 'You have saved Rs.53.09 by shopping at Big Bazaar.' Is that what 'financial gains' means? Hmmm....this could take an entire lifetime.

I'm having one of my 'WHAT AM I DOING HERE?' days at work, and generally in life. I should be doing something EXCITING, spectacular and meaningful. Instead, I'm daydreaming.

I SO want to go on a holiday, but that is not an option right now, so I'm living vicariously, looking at other people's holiday pictures on facebook (yes, all 539 of them in the album) and being patient.

I'm way behind on both-the book I promised myself I'd write, and the body I promised myself I'd have this year. I am also finding it difficult to kick myself on the butt, as you can imagine. I've never met anyone who can actually do that.

So if you've had enough whining for today, I'll go and read other people's blogs now look at the 231 photos I've missed. Oh, and if you happen to go on a spectacular holiday, please feel free to send me the link to your album and rub it in!